African Kitchen Paris is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. African Kitchen Paris may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard-drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that (see how to enable and disable your browser cookies under ‘Managing Cookies’). There are two types of cookie that we use during your visit to africankitchenparis.com
- Session cookies to keep track of the pages you visit on the Site and to tell us whether you have visited the Site previously so that, in order to serve you better, we understand how you and other visitors use the Site.
- Web analytics cookies: these cookies are delivered to and managed by Google Inc. They are logged on your first visit and are re-validated during each visit to our Site to allow us to generate web statistics on Site usage. This information enables us to improve your experience on our website. Google uses first party cookies, meaning that they cannot be used by any other site. Using Google analytics enables us to improve the service we provide to you. Please note: these cookies do NOT contain any personal data and only used by African Kitchen Paris for analytic purposes to improve the service we provide to you on this site.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. We have sought to set up our Site so as to notify you before a cookie is used. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use parts of the Site.
There are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in the browser you are using. Below you will find instruction on how to manage your browser cookie settings. Blocking cookies may prevent some website pages from displaying correctly.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 9.0 10.0, 11.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ in your browser menu and select ‘Internet Options’.
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Go to the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- To enable cookies look in the “cookies” section and make sure ‘Allow local data to be set’ is selected. This will allow first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’.
- To block all cookies, look in the “cookies” section and select ‘Block sites from setting any data’. This will also prevent most sites that require you to sign in from working. To block third-party cookies, select the ‘Block third-party cookies and site data’. Even if you have a site added to your exceptions list and allowed its cookies, the site’s third-party cookies will not be accepted.
- In the browser menu and select ‘Options’.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom setting for history’.
- To accept cookies check all boxes, uncheck to disable them.
- In Opera select ‘Quick Preferences’.
- To enable cookies check ‘Enable Cookies’.
- To disable cookies uncheck ‘Enable Cookies’.
- Choose ‘Safari’ in the browser menu and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Click ‘Security’.
- To enable and disable cookies look in the ‘Accept cookies’ section and choose how you want Safari to handle cookies.
To find further information search for cookies in your browser ‘help’ in your browser menu or visit www.aboutcookies.org